Who we are and What we are about
Our Mission and Vision
God’s desire is that all men be saved. Our mission is to reach “whosoever will” through the truth of the word of God.
Jesus has commissioned us to go into all the world to preach the Gospel and make disciples of all nations and teach them to observe all that Jesus has commanded us.
Our vision is that our community will respond to the Gospel. Specifically we believe that we are called to build a church of active disciples that will demonstrate that a strong, effective growing church can be built by growing individual people.
Our agenda is to help make people whole, through the love of God, and thoroughly equip to launch them into a place of productive, personal ministry while living their dreams.
We will treat people in a way that will cause them to feel Welcome, Valuable, Safe, and Necessary.
The focus of our ministry is internal transformation rather that external behaviour modification. We will lead people through an internal process that causes them to connect with God rather than lead them into behaviour modification that leads them into legalism and self righteousness.
We are inviting people to join us on a journey to move us through a process that advances us from a believer, to a disciple, to a servant, and to a leader.
· A believer is someone who believes on the Lord Jesus and trusts Him for their wholeness. ·
. A disciple is someone who is building their lives on the Word of God.
· A servant is someone who uses their time and resources for the benefit of others in the Kingdom of God.
· A leader is someone who accepts the responsibility for the influence that they have and uses their influence to lead establish and develop other people for the better. This is the journey that we’re on and that’s what we’re offering.
. We will never attempt to manipulate or control people
. We will always treat people in a way that will enhance their sense of self worth
. We will never use guilt, fear or shame as a tactic to influence you
. We will never promise to give you what God alone can give
. We will endeavor to bring every person into a responsible personal
relationship with God and others.
. We will always tell you the truth
. We will do everything possible to help you find wholeness through the love
. We will use the money you give responsibly
. We will hold your dear to our hearts and pray for you
- We want people to become true worshipers of God
- We want everyone to have fun in the presence of God
- We want people to experience personal acceptance from our staff and our members
- We want people to see that God and Christianity are very relevant to daily life
- We want people to know that Jesus is the only way to the abundant life
- We want this to be a safe place for our members and guests to bring their family and friends to meet Jesus
We uphold the following beliefs:
· We believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
· We believe in the Lordship of Jesus as expressed through the written Word of God
· We believe in the Bible as the inspired Word of God
· We believe in salvation through the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ
· We believe that salvation is a free gift, received by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus
· We believe that righteousness is a free gift from God
· We believe that grace empowers the believer to live in righteousness.